- Bespoke Sizes
- Available in QP1 Green Oak or Air Dried Beams
- Oak or softwood Rafters available
- Oak Cladding options: Tongue & Groove, Featheredge, Shiplap
- Straight or Curved Braces
Precision Perfect Oak Frames
Our Oak Framed Gazebos are designed for lasting durability for your family to enjoy for generations.
From raised platforms, to the hand rails and spindles, we can manufacture your Oak Gazebo to your exacts measurements.
Perfect structures to leave completely natural and watch the Oak silver throughout the years, creating a completely unique Gazebo
One size doesn’t fit all. Your Oak Gazebo should be completely unique to you and your property.
That’s why we specialise in Bespoke Designs!
Submit your drawings and measurements or speak to our design team to kickstart your project!
Then we work with you by providing 3D CAD drawings and ensure precision before going to production.
Any questions? Call: 01244 377811
- Submit your bespoke requirements and get your free quote
- Work with our In-House Design Team while they produce a 3D CAD drawing to check all the boxes of your specifications
- When approved, the frame design heads to production to meet our state-of-the-art 5-axis and 6-axis CNC Machines.
- After manufacture the frame is checked for Precision Perfection by our craftsmen
- Delivered straight to your site, in our popular Kit Form designed for easy installation.
Typically you will not need planning permission for your Gazebo as long as:
a) The structure is less than 2.5m in height from the existing ground level
b) The installation is less than 2m from the property boundary
c) It’s not closer to the road or public walkway than the original house itself
Gazebos are traditionally circular, octagonal, or square-shaped structures with a raised platform with railings. A Pavilion is more often long and rectangular without a raised platform or railings. Though people often use them interchangeably, it all depends on what you’ll use the structure for. Send us your unique measurements and we’ll get to work on drawing up a 3D CAD Model so you can visualise your project.
Features And Benefits
Oak ages like a fine wine. As your Oak Gazebo sits in the sun, the warm Oak colour fades into a rustic and beautiful silver. Build a Gazebo that’ll only improve over the years.
Oak Framed Gazebos will last for generations. When properly installed they are extremely durable through all types of weather. Perfect for enjoyment and property value qualities.
It’s the “Build-by-Numbers” of the construction industry. Our Frames are delivered in an easy to assemble kit with a guide on how to perfectly install your frame.