- Bespoke Sizes
- Available in QP1 Green Oak or Air Dried Beams
- Oak or softwood Rafters available
- Oak Cladding options: Tongue & Groove, Featheredge, Shiplap
- Straight or Curved Braces
Bespoke Oak Framed Buildings
Precision Perfect Oak Frames
Your dream Oak Framed Buildings built to your exact specification.
From Garden Rooms, Porches, Gazebos, Pergolas, and more we design and manufacture completely Bespoke Oak Framed Buildings.
Whether you’re a self-builder, contractor, or installer, we work with you step-by-step to build the perfect:
- Submit your bespoke requirements and get your free quote
- Work with our In-House Design Team while they produce a 3D CAD drawing to check all the boxes of your specifications
- When approved, the frame design heads to production to meet our state-of-the-art 5-axis and 6-axis CNC Machines
- After manufacture the frame is checked for Precision Perfection by our craftsmen
- Delivered straight to your site, in our popular Kit Form designed for easy installation
Hardwoods Group can have your Bespoke Oak Frame designed, manufactured and delivered in as little as 6 weeks. Outpacing the industry standard of 12 weeks. Have a rush order? Let us know and we’ll do everything we can to fit your timeline.
Yes. This is a sought after characteristic of Oak. It ensures that each and every piece will be entirely unique. This process occurs after several years and if properly installed will not affect the integrity of the frame. Don’t fret, the shrinkage and warping is minimal and only adds value to the frame.
Yes. Another incredible quality from Oak. As the wood dries out, cracks and splits will appear. These are often called “shakes”. Again, this does not affect your Oak Frame if installed correctly.
Our In-House Design Team create 3D CAD models from the get-go. These are added to your quote so you can visualise just how beautiful your final project will be.
Features And Benefits
Our Oak Framed Buildings are manufactured and delivered in as little as 4-6 weeks.
Outpacing Industry Standards!
It’s the “Build-by-Numbers” of the construction industry. Our Frames are delivered in an easy to assemble kit with a guide on how to perfectly install your frame.
We quality check your frame in 3 stages:
- During Design Process
- Throughout each manufacturing step
- Before Delivery