- Timber Type – Green Oak or Air Dried
- Assembly Type – Supplied in Kit Form
- Grading – D24/D30/D40 Oak
- Span – Up to 11 meters
- Pitch – Bespoke – 25-45 Common
Queen Post Oak Trus
Precision Perfect Oak Trusses
A Queen Post truss is a basic triangular design with two symmetrical posts from the tie beam to the rafters of the truss apex. This type of truss is similar to the King Post but instead of a central post, the main weight-bearing structures are two symmetrical posts. These extend from the tie beam to the centre of the rafters and can be curved or straight. Queen Posts also incorporate a collar or braces for additional strength.
Benefits of using Queen post trusses in your building
Strength and durability
When created from oak, Queen post trusses are extremely strong and durable thanks to their triangular design.
Queen post trusses can be used in a wide variety of buildings and structures. They can also be designed in a variety of different shapes and sizes to meet the specific needs of any project.
As well as their strength, Queen post trusses are particularly attractive. They can be left exposed in the interior of a building to create a rustic or traditional look, or they can be painted or stained to match the décor.
We specialise in manufacturing custom oak trusses spanning up to, and including, 11 meters. Alongside typical sizes, we also create custom section sizes including 140×140 up to 240×240.
Submit your drawings and measurements to speak to our design team and kickstart your project today!
- Submit your bespoke requirements and get your free quote.
- Work with our In-House Design Team while they produce a 3D CAD drawing to check all the boxes of your specifications.
- When approved, the frame design heads to production to meet our state-of-the-art 5-axis and 6-axis CNC machines.
- After manufacture the truss is checked for perfect and precision measurements.
- Delivered straight to your site, in our popular kit form designed for easy installation.
If you are considering using queen post trusses in your next building project, Hardwoods Group carefully designs each oak truss to withstand the specific loads that they will be subjected to.
Queen post trusses are a strong and stylish solution for a variety of building projects. If you are looking for a structural solution that is both practical and aesthetically pleasing, Queen post trusses are a great option to consider.
Features And Benefits
Thanks to our 5-axis HOMAG CNC and 6-axis CNC, we manufacture the UK’s most accurate timber Trusses. With an accuracy of .5mm, your Oak Truss is precision perfect every time.
Our Oak Trusses are manufactured and delivered in as little as 3-6 weeks.
Outpacing Industry Standards
It’s the “Build-by-Numbers” of the construction industry. Our Trusses are delivered in an easy to assemble kit with a guide on how to perfectly install your frame.