- Timber Type – Green Oak or Air Dried
- Assembly Type – Supplied in Kit Form
- Grading – D24/D30/D40 Oak
- Span – Up to 11 meters
- Pitch – Bespoke – 25-45 Common
Scissor Oak Truss
Precision Perfect Trusses
In a Scissor Truss, the Tie beam is completely absent.
Instead it consists of the usual rafters and two large beams that cross towards the top.
These are then joined to the rafters to give a shape like an opened pair of scissors.
This gives a strong structure with an unusual appearance and greatly increased clearance beneath.
We specialise in manufacturing Bespoke Oak Trusses with spans up to 11 meters
Bespoke Section Sizes also available, standard sizes including 140×140 up to 240×240
- Submit your bespoke requirements and get your free quote
- Work with our In-House Design Team while they produce a 3D CAD drawing to check all the boxes of your specifications
- When approved, the Scissor Truss design heads to production to meet our state-of-the-art 5-axis and 6-axis CNC Machines
- After manufacture the Scissor Truss is checked for Precision Perfection by our craftsmen
- Delivered straight to your site, in our popular Kit Form designed for easy installation
Features And Benefits
Thanks to our 5-axis HOMAG CNC and 6-axis CNC, we manufacture the UK’s most accurate timber Trusses. With an accuracy of .5mm, your Scissor Truss is precision perfect every time.
Our Oak Trusses are manufactured and delivered in as little as 3-6 weeks.
Outpacing Industry Standards!
It’s the “Build-by-Numbers” of the construction industry. Our Trusses are delivered in an easy to assemble kit with a guide on how to perfectly install your frame.