- Thickness: 18-25mm
- Air Dried or Kiln Dried
- Grade: Prime, Joinery, Character
TGV Oak Cladding
Tongue and Groove Cladding is the ideal cladding for interior facades as its modern and smooth appearance.
Adding a small V groove to create TGV Cladding is perfect for exterior applications to optimise weatherproofing qualities.
The TGV is above industry standard thickness at 22mm and is manufactured from an air-dried joinery grade timber. Treating is not essential, but various oils will prolong both the natural oak look and the longevity of the product.
- Submit your exact specifications and receive your free quote
- Take advantage of our team of experts and ask any questions right away
- Cladding is manufactured by our craftsmen
- Quality checked for precision perfection
- Ready for delivery or collection
Features And Benefits
Oak is naturally water resistant – perfect for exterior cladding projects! That means your cladding is designed to withstand the notorious UK weather.
We can have your TGV Cladding machined and ready in just 1 week!
The fastest Bespoke Cladding in the UK.
Oak is a premium building material and has been used for centuries. It will never need to be replaced or treated as known for its withstanding strength.