- Thickness: 22mm
- Air Dried or Fresh Sawn
Waney Edge Oak Cladding
Bespoke Oak Cladding
When used for cladding, this wood serves one purpose: Rustic Aesthetic.
Waney Edge Oak Cladding usually consists of thinner boards that are simply cut from the timber with no need for machining.
Due to its low-prep, it can be a surprisingly affordable option for full-house projects.
- Submit your exact specifications and receive your free quote
- Take advantage of our team of experts and ask any questions right away!
- Cladding is cut to requirement
- Quality checked for precision perfection
- Ready for Delivery or Collection
Features And Benefits
Oak is naturally water resistant – perfect for exterior cladding projects! That means your cladding is designed to withstand the notorious UK weather.
We can have your Waney Edge Cladding machined and ready in just 1 week!
The fastest Bespoke Cladding in the UK.
Oak is a premium building material. It will never need to be replaced or treated as it’s naturally water resistant and is known for its strength.